Ivan Dorschner Offical Fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivan Dorschner Offical Fansite

The First Ever Fansite of Ivan Dorschner and Official Land of the Ivanatics!

You are not connected. Please login or register

KNOWING IVAN A LITTLE MORE.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1KNOWING IVAN A LITTLE MORE. Empty KNOWING IVAN A LITTLE MORE. Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:54 am

Admin G

Admin G
Admin

From Ivan's ModelMayhem profile:

Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 150 lbs
Shoe size: 9
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Medium
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Pacific Islander
Skin color: White
Experience: No Experience
Compensation: Any

About me
I've had friends describe me as a down to earth people person. If im involved in something I like to know about all the sides of the process. In photograpgy for example, I like taking pictures and editing then just as much or even more than being in them.

Im a boyscout in the most sincere essence of the word. I greatly respect hardwork and integrity and can hold my own in the wilderness.

Throughout my life family members, friends and even people who are relative strangers to me have brought up the idea that I should go into modeling/acting and I've decided to take advantage of their opinion.

I do things best when they are laid out in front of me, preferably on some kind of list i can check off. Independent work is definitely not my forte. I find I work well with others and can be the most creative during the process of whatever project we're trying to complete.

Send me a message. Any kind of work is appreciated.

https://ivandorschner.forummotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum